Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my rear leather fender bib made for me by Chris Wright of "Three Mutts Customs" out of Ca. Chris did a great job matching the spine on the fender and had the Victory logo embroidered perfectly in the middle of the bib. It's held down to the fender by rare earth magnets that were placed in between the leather and the felt backing, doesn't budge once placed on the fender. Not only does it look good to me but serves as a protector to the fender from my boot sliding across it. I have nerve damage from a previous bike accident that makes it difficult to swing my leg clear over the fender of a bike so this was the perfect solution. Check it
out.
White Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tire Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Helmet Automotive design
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got my rear leather fender bib made for me by Chris Wright of "Three Mutts Customs" out of Ca. Chris did a great job matching the spine on the fender and had the Victory logo embroidered perfectly in the middle of the bib. It's held down to the fender by rare earth magnets that were placed in between the leather and the felt backing, doesn't budge once placed on the fender. Not only does it look good to me but serves as a protector to the fender from my boot sliding across it. I have nerve damage from a previous bike accident that makes it difficult to swing my leg clear over the fender of a bike so this was the perfect solution. Check it
out.
View attachment 254609 View attachment 254610 View attachment 254611
Do they also do custom tank bibs?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe they do. You'd have to contact Chris and ask him. Three Mutts Customs.

I have no affiliation with them, just happy with his work and passing on my experience.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,195 Posts
Do they also do custom tank bibs?
That would fall under custom projects.
A formed bib requires a tank to do the work which would likely add to the cost.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They did my rear fender bib based on pictures and measurements I had emailed to them. I was concerned about the bib not forming to the spine on the fender but it worked out perfectly. My bib cost me 125.00 which was a fraction of the cost of other companies I had looked into.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts