Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to buy some rear peg mounts for my Highball until I saw they were £309 for stock pegs (which are a big ugly anyway). Are there any other options to get rear pegs on my bike?

I have exposed threads as well and there is a chance they will rust in there if I don't get a bolt in them.

Does anyone know the right bolt size (width and length) that would fit it? I might just put them in with a bit of lock tight and keep the rust away.

Thanks!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Yea I want to know also. At age 70 I just got a new girlfriend.thumb up
Wait, we talking rider pegs or pass. pegs ?
TAV, they will rust there but not here. Sorry

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone know of the bolts that would fix the holes or some cheaper alternatives to the victory rear pegs?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
12,970 Posts
go to hardware store and get plastic plugs. Put some grease in the threaded hole and then the plug.
Now you sept lees then a dollar. Ride bike to store most will let you take plug out to check fitment

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I might save the money of rear pegs and seat for now. If I can find a black hex bolt like the replacement bolt kits you can get I would just put that in. Just need to find out the size. Until then the plastic plugs might be the best bet.

·
Registered
72 Posts
It's a solo seat kind of bike, don't muck it up with rear seats and pegs and such, lol before I get hammered I know some have ole ladies that want to go riding to

1 - 8 of 8 Posts