Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
5,971 Posts
i want to put a large rear tire on my 07 vegas..... 250 atleast... wat needs to change?
Everything on the rear half the bike (frame, fender, seat, swing arm, etc.).

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats wat i figured... will the hammer 07 switch with the vegas rear easily?... i want i bigger rear tire and to chop my fender

·
Registered
353 Posts
I am almost done with mine, but it only takes that long since i am to bussy with other ****...

ITS easy and not that much needed..cost for all parts about 1500-2000 USD... and u can sell your vegas parts to get some $ back !!!!

PM me for info if u want !

Scottthumb up

·
Registered
70 Posts
It would be cheaper to sell and buy a jackpot...thumb up
Not true at all. I know because i debated it heavily. You can sell your vegas, then buy and older jackpot with more miles, but that doesnt mean its cheaper to sell and buy a jackpot. For under 2K you can do the conversion- even cheaper if you are in no rush. Im almost done with mine and can post up the parts list.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
139 Posts
Everything on the rear half the bike (frame, fender, seat, swing arm, etc.).
Oh Crossroads you really should know better by now. Your a Super Moderator not a Super Know it all buddy !!!!!!

Hey Zoop - How u gettin on with it m8,

DD - You gotta b close by now, come on m8 i know it's gotta look awsome so were's the pics buddy ?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Oh Crossroads you really should know better by now. Your a Super Moderator not a Super Know it all buddy !!!!!!

Hey Zoop - How u gettin on with it m8,

DD - You gotta b close by now, come on m8 i Hknow it's gotta look awsome so were's the pics buddy ?
not done yet... To bussy to finish my own stuff.. But close, waiting for painter to get the fender done!

·
Registered
139 Posts
not done yet... To bussy to finish my own stuff.. But close, waiting for painter to get the fender done!
Looking Forward to it

·
Registered
139 Posts
AHH . Another TEESE....R

Were's the side view lol.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Future steps, tourge tubes, chrome wheels, chrome front end, engine upgrade, degree kit for front end and some custom gauges.... Never finished. Lol
But no matter what, still mine and cheaper then jackpot because everybody can buy a stock bike !!!
That's better buddy.

AND I'm hearing yeh.

Cheers
AL

·
Registered
353 Posts
Man I wanna do that swap!

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App
its EASY.. and not much money if u do it yourself... u can also bring it to our shop and we do it for ya ! then it would be a little more then 2K

but again.. its easy with some regular tools and a little finger grease !cheersthumb up

here are some pix of our shop... thats why it was a long time thing with my own bike.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts