Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

There used to be an aftermarket dealer that sold a chrome mount for aftermarket turn signals to a Kingpin rear fender. I have been looking for a week now and can't find them. These mount to the existing whole in the fenders. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

GooSe

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Make your own, I did ?

Attachments

·
Registered
537 Posts
Kingpin Rear Signals

There are several vendors that sell black and/or chrome filler plugs. Someone used to sell LED's that were in acrylic plugs for flush mount signals. Ness used to (maybe still does???) sell a black plug that fit the opening in fender and was offset to remount signals a little further back. I think it was in an older Ness catalog. I'd contact them and ask.....

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Make your own, I did ?

I wish I had CNC skills to do so! I love making my own thing, love being unique

There are several vendors that sell black and/or chrome filler plugs. Someone used to sell LED's that were in acrylic plugs for flush mount signals. Ness used to (maybe still does???) sell a black plug that fit the opening in fender and was offset to remount signals a little further back. I think it was in an older Ness catalog. I'd contact them and ask.....

I found the fillers but I want those but with holes. These were chrome or black and filled in the stock hole while being able to mount aftermarket signals. BTW I have a KP rear fender on my vegas.

·
Registered
537 Posts
2012 Ness Catalog...

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
The inserts are pretty much impossible to find. I gave up looking and made a pair. It wasn't too hard, used basic tools and they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.

Give it a try.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts