Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am wanting to change the rear turn signals out on my '13 Highball. I want to get rid of the ugly plastic license plate mount also. I have a side mount and lighting kit from Witchdoctors and a set of bullet LED turn signals from Cruiser Customizing. I would like to solicit ideas (hopefully with pictures) from those of you who have relocated your signals and rid yourselves of that ugly plastic hanging chingadera license holder and the ugly rear turn signals. All responses graciously thanked for in advance!
Mark

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Welcome!!! There is literally probably 100 threads on here about this. The Vegas & Highball are the same bike and people have been deleting the rear plate holder since 2004. Witchdoctor had everything you need to do the job, Victoryonly probably does as well. If you search it on here you it will come...

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Yeah that was an option. I would want to use the parts I already have, the bullet LED signals. Thanks for your response though!

Mark

Drill the holes for the bullets through the plastic... Cut the lower plastic license plate holder off with a Dremel. I have seen this done on numerous Vegas/Highball's. Take a good look and you will see what I mean. The only other option is to drill through your fender or fab up some brackets. Side mount plate brackets are like assholes... Every parts guy has them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Drill the holes for the bullets through the plastic... Cut the lower plastic license plate holder off with a Dremel. I have seen this done on numerous Vegas/Highball's. Take a good look and you will see what I mean. The only other option is to drill through your fender or fab up some brackets. Side mount plate brackets are like assholes... Every parts guy has them.
Any pictures?

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Just search on here... There is literally hundreds of pics of rear plate delete's on here. Most guys use the MBW led strip on the rear fender but lots of guys use signal lights as well.

·
Premium Member
6,076 Posts
Rear lights home made ...

Edit, if you want to keep the stock lights on a different place then this bracket would work for you too ... I made it from stainless steel before

TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
976 Posts
Following this too. The MBW style of the ones that Witchdoctor do look good but it also exposes the big overhang of the rear fender on the side view with that skinny tyre under there.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Sure do mate and it's better than my last one! :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts