·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rebadged my Kingpin today !

·
Registered
36 Posts
That is pretty sweet looking! Where did you pick that up? I have been considering debadging mine but its about the only thing that says victory on it..

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
That is pretty sweet looking! Where did you pick that up? I have been considering debadging mine but its about the only thing that says victory on it..
I agree, it does look great, and I have the same question: "Where did you pick that up?"

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A friend gave them to me, I didn't know they weren't available yet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ya it's the new brand logo for 2013

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
36 Posts
my bike sits outside for 8 hours a day while I am working, all the badges on the bike are starting to slide off, thought about removing them and leaving them off...surprised how easily they are coming off

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@DrIsoTope, I barely put the hair dryer on my old ones and they popped right off ! It did actually look really nice with out them.

@CrossRoads, LOL :)

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
In August, local dealer was telling me availability was first of Sept.
Yeah, they should be available for order now. Ask K8, from Honda of East Toledo, and she'll hook you up.

For me, as nice as the new badges are, they're not worth $60. I'll go with the naked tank look - if nothing else, at least it will reduce drag. :p

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The naked tank look is actually pretty good ! I also like the individual letters look.

·
Registered
36 Posts
What are you guys using to get the adhesive off..I have always used goo gone...

Followed by some cleaning spray and a nice coat of wax.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I used a hair dryer to get the old logo off, and then lots of goo gone to clean up the tank afterwards.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I used a hair dryer to get the old logo off, and then lots of goo gone to clean up the tank afterwards.
I give it a nice soak in the goo gone for a bit and then after that the logo is begging to come of with hardly any razor blade scrapping...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts