Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new 08 Jackpot...from the dealer. It was sitting on their show room for a year. But still NEW!

I was their was a rebate of $2000, dealership used that and put into lowering the cost of the bike. So I got fairly good deal (baring the shaddy tatics of the dealership -- will share that story at a later date).

But I am asking... are there any more incentives from Victory or other place, since buying a NEW 08 bike?

I know of the tax break from buying the bike... but wasnt sure if extra parts or accessories from Victory themselves. I thought I read somewhere that someone got extra $$$ (not the military discount, I know that but I am not military).

All info is great!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tade in Program

The other incentive is a trade in program where you get full MSRP for mid-size large-size cruiser.

I walked out of the dealer three weeks ago and they called me this pass weekend and said they would accept my Triumph Thruxton in the Trad-in program. They gave me $8,000 for my trade and I only paid $7600 for it a little less than a year ago.

The only thing is......if you do the trade in program, they don't give you the rebates, so you have to determine which makes more sense for you.

·
Registered
243 Posts
i bought my bike in Oct. during the demo truck day, in addition to the 5 yr, unlimited warranty, they were giving $1000.00 in accessories. all in all sounds like you got a fair deal.

steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts