Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having just purchased this bike, the only thing I know that was recently done was an oil change.
I like to feel secure about reliability of the bike so am thinking of getting a few things done.
Need to change rear tire and brakes. Currently have Metzler 150/80B16 white wall tires- I need info on best source to buy from and Recommended brake pads.
Where can I buy the belt as I will probably will replace while the wheel is off?
Barnett clutch cable seems to be the best way to go is the correct?

All suggestions so appreciated.
I am a female rider, trying to get to know my new bike.

Thanks

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
For brake pads - EBC HH, look no further. Unless your belt has damage or more than 50K miles, no need to change it.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rick can you define EBC and HH

EBC HH, can you expand I am a newbie here. Thanks
If I wanted to buy a belt as a spare where would I get on, Same guys?

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
EBC HH pads are much better than the OEM ones which have been described in the MC press as "wooden." They are available at MC accessory shops and/or on line. A forum sponsor, Witchdoctor, has 'em. Here's a link......
http://buywitchdoctors.com/c/293/victory-motorcycle-parts-brake-pads-accsys-cross-country-roads-hardball-motorcycles/
I don't know if the ones of that page fit your bike, so check around.
I bought a spare belt from a forum member who triked his Vic and had spare parts. You might want to look into doing the same. Contact companies that do those conversions. A new belt is around $300.
When it comes to buying parts and accessories for your bike, Honda East Toledo gives us a 20% discount and they are another forum sponsor.
I hope I helped.

·
13,231 Posts
Next time tell us what bike you have

Amazon has the best prices for EBC

why would you change the belt if its not broke

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bike is V92TC 2004

I figured I would like to have a spare belt, put the new one on and keep other as a spare.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts