Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be due for new tires soon for my 2011 Vision. Any recommendations? I don't mind paying a little more for quality tire.

THANKS!

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
+1 on Bridgestones. Also would recommend dyna beads instead of traditional balance weights.
Google "Ride-On sealant and balancer" and view the video - if you aren't impressed you must own stock in Dyna Beads. Far better than Dyna Beads and your tire man won't give you stink eye for using it. Dyna Beads won't heal a puncture - case closed.

Gonna go with Avon Cobras when its time to retire. They have been highly recommended by riding buddies with decades of experience. Reviews bear out their comments.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Tires are like toilet paper... everyone has a favorite brand. My 48 years of riding has convinced me that almost any brand but Dunlop are just fine. Metzlers for longevity... Avons for adhesion... Pirelli for both... etc. Keep trying different tires, they are changing all the time.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I've had good luck with Metzler marathon 880s - make a bike more nimble, holds well in rain and lasts longer than Duncraps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts