Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought VICTORY VEGAS 2005 with a lot of problems and a lot of gaps. For 30 days I was able to recover to this level at the moment and everything works perfectly. There are still a lot of work but in Bulgaria the problem is finding and delivery of parts and accessories. Most of the things are not original but my personal view and work. Please for your opinion.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
WOW , looks great ! Good job!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Looks nice, you should be proud.
Happy riding

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I like the contrast chrome to black, with the splashes of white and red.....Really a nice save thumb up

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Very nice....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback! I have a specific question: until all the restoration of the motorcycle cost me $ 300 for parts and consumables and very personal work. I bought the motorcycle for $ 4,000. I wonder how much it would cost such a repair in USA or Canada. I ask this question because I think I live in poor and abnormal country where manual labor is not valued and respected. I own a small service for cars and bikes and labor per hour of work is 10 $ and that's a high price for Bulgaria.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Mechanics here can be $80/hour and up. That's why I like to do everything myself :)

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
With out knowing exactly what you have done, I can't tell tell you exactly what it would cost. I can tell you it would cost a lot more than $300. Labour rate here is around $100 per hour at any bike shop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts