Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

I am looking to see if anyone has a source or knows anyone who still has the stock appearing but red lens turn signals in stock for cross bikes. I believe they were made by a company called “namz”. I tried to order them from a company that had them on their website but after 3 weeks of waiting for them to ship I finally called them and got the “oh sorry, we order those through a separate vendor and it appears they were discontinued”. It looks to me like they stopped making them, and unfortunately I got my Vic just a few months to late....

I have finally done just about everything I wanted to complete the look that I wanted on my bike, but these turn signals are the last thing on my list that would complete the look....I’m really bummed that I can’t find them...If anyone knows of anyone who has them for sale or has a pair they would like to sell that would be awesome! I would gladly pay retail cost for even a used pair if they are in good shape. Thanks!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
You might want to check your local laws regarding lens color. In most states, amber is the only legal color for turn signals.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, here in CT a red lens is legal for turn signals. I’ve toyed with the idea of using a spray paint on my stock ones but I don’t want them to turn out orange.

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Yeah, here in CT a red lens is legal for turn signals. I’ve toyed with the idea of using a spray paint on my stock ones but I don’t want them to turn out orange.
You will just screw them up.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,892 Posts
Check Facebook sale groups. Red is usually only used when they are converted to be additional brake lights.

Reactions: FLVicRider

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Victory did have a replacement rear, red signal light, chrome or black housing. For the XC and XR. I found them on a couple of sights, but they where out of stock. They are a hundred dollars a set. I always wanted to change mine to red. I did on my TC, ordered the lenses directly from Victory.

Reactions: IndyVictory

·
Registered
635 Posts
You can find red replacements turn signals for CC's HERE
A modulator to turn them in to Run/Turn/Brake can be found HERE

I have ordered and received both and will be replacing my stock yellow turn only lights in a few weeks.

Reactions: NAB

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Damn Scabby I did several searches and came up with really nothing.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Damn Scabby I did several searches and came up with really nothing.
Actually purchased them earlier this summer but am waiting until riding season is over and I do the tear apart for this and other upgrades. Took some real digging but came up with the company that builds the modulator and they had the turn signals listed as well. When I contacted them they were OOS on the turn signals and said would not be getting them in again. They turned me on to the second place which I listed for them.

Reactions: NAB
1 - 9 of 9 Posts