Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have A Victory lock and go trunk for sale. The trunk is in very good condition with some light scratches on the tail light lens from the wind blowing the cover. The trunk is painted the red color found on a 2013 Cross Roads Classic LE.
I have reduced the price to $900 plus shipping from $1200.00 plus shipping. I am willing to drive up to 200 miles to meet you if sold at asking price. I’m located in San Marcos, Texas
I will be traveling from San Marcos, Texas to Mobile Al on I10 March 13 and 14 and back to Texas on March 20 and 21 if this would aid in delivery and save shipping costs.
Pat 772 971 8325

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have A Victory lock and go trunk for sale. The trunk is in very good condition with some light scratches on the tail light lens from the wind blowing the cover. The trunk is painted the red color found on a 2013 Cross Roads Classic LE.
I have reduced the price to $900 plus shipping from $1200.00 plus shipping. I am willing to drive up to 200 miles to meet you if sold at asking price. I’m located in San Marcos, Texas
I will be traveling from San Marcos, Texas to Mobile Al on I10 March 13 and 14 and back to Texas on March 20 and 21 if this would aid in delivery and save shipping costs.
Pat 772 971 8325
Is this still for sale? Interested.
Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pat 772 971 8325
The trunk has sold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts