Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought 2007 Victory Kingpin Tourer. Has been 30 years since I owned a bike. One of the few bikes I could fit on comfortably and use the rear brake. Was not good to my body. Orignally wanted a goldwing, but could not bend the legs. I looked at everything but kept coming back to the Kingpin. Can't wait to pick it up on Wed.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Congrats, and welcome aboard. Great choice on the 'Pin! Ride safely.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good idea, refuse to growup...I just ordered some skull patches from Hot Leathers....hmmm where to put them? Congrats on the bike. thumb up

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rode it home today, Awesome ride!!!! It was cold- 27 degrees. I was fine, but son picked up his bike too 04 HD Dyna Lowrider with Ape Hangers. That opened his body to the wind. Took 3 hours to travel 65 miles. Was the Harley's fault we took so long. I can't wait to go back out tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have been trying to ride everyday for the past week. Still a bit on the cold side, but who cares. Awesome machine. Wife is out of town on a business trip. I pulled her car forward into the garage where the bikes usually go. The bikes are now at the front of the garage!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
refusing to grow up

Congrates on your new bike, and welcome back to the biking world!

Hmm..."refusing to grow up," that means in my obsession to ride I must be "nurturing my inner child." lol

Great to hear you are having fun!:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts