Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 v92c. Does anyone know if the fuel pump and regulator are year specific, or will newer models work? I'm having a hard time finding older versions. Thanks

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read a post by KevinX eluding to a fuel pump for a mazda rx7 working.... anyone know if that would work? He also mentioned that the fuel pressure should be at 49 psi, is that strictly driven by the fuel pump or is there a pressure regulator in the system. So far my only options are break the bank on a new pump at 175-225$ or buy a used one off ebay and not know if it will die right away.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Don't go used dude... Your peace of mind will be out the window and you will never know what you really have. Had to bite the bullet a couple months back on the Cage and I will say it hurt the wallet however, truck runs great and there is no question what I have in the tank. Just my two cents if you go that route.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there is a pressure regulator in the system, so now the question is... what is the actual pressure of good OE pump... anyone know that? If I can figure that out I can figure out if a different pump would work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts