Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

rehow to move hydralic clutch to put on clutch assist

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  spidermann59 
#1 ·
I have a 2008 jackpot with the hydralic clutch.. im putting on the Clutch assist from Wings..

#4 ·
Jackpot clutches are NOT hydrolic. If they were, you would not need any "assist".

PS - Hydrolic doesn't have an A in it.

#6 · (Edited)
okay... How do I remove the cable clutch by the battery box..
Sorry but not trying to be smart. I've never done it so can't help. Only reason I came into the thread was to see what hydraulic clutch you might have found for a jackpot. Try PMing this site's admin, Diamond as he had a Jackpot that he did a lot of work too so he may know.

#7 ·
clutch

Im thinking when I bought this bike used..I was told it had the hydralic clutch on it..

What should the clutch control on the handle bars look like.. Will it have a resevior matching the brake side..

What does the Hydralic look like..?

#9 ·
If you have a hydraulic clutch yes you would have a reservoir like the master cylinder.

If you have one you would have to unbolt it down by the primary to get length to hock to the easy pull.

If you have a cable there will be a cable adjuster in the middle of the cable that you will have to loosen up to get slack in cable to hook to the easy pull.

I didn't think they made a easy pull for hydraulic cause of the bad angle it put on the pulling end.

#13 ·
If you have a cable there will be a cable adjuster in the middle of the cable that you will have to loosen up to get slack in cable to hook to the easy pull.

What is an easy pull???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.