Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody do this?

I was going to drill holes on the fender to put my new silver bullet turn signals, but I was wondering if anybody has just used the last bolt hole from the fender brackets to mount the lights?

Any pictures would be much appreciated.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
I've seen some before but can't find the pics. I just installed my bullets in the stock blinker holes in the license bracket.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Diamond. Noticed you have the same jack as I do. Our motors drop ust below the frame tubes. Do you just put the jack under the crank case, or did you add spacers so you only lift from the frame?

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
No spacers because the engine is a part of the frame. I just make sure it is lined up on part of the frame so that the engine isn't taking the majority of the weight. Also make sure not to have it on the oil drain plug.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Here is where I put mine too....didn't want to drill into the fender.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Looks sharp man. Hey, do your feet slip off those pegs alot?
If your asking me and not Diamond......they were not an issue for me. Although while riding in the rain.....I was always a bit skeered :eek:they would.
My only gripe was the chrome job on them....chrome started to flake off about a year after installing them. :mad:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If your asking me and not Diamond......they were not an issue for me. Although while riding in the rain.....I was always a bit skeered :eek:they would.
My only gripe was the chrome job on them....chrome started to flake off about a year after installing them. :mad:
Yeah, it was you. They look good, but i just think my feet would slide off. I had switchblades on my previous bike, which were great... just looking for something different this time around.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Anybody do this?

I was going to drill holes on the fender to put my new silver bullet turn signals, but I was wondering if anybody has just used the last bolt hole from the fender brackets to mount the lights?

used to have my vegas set up like that. got a pair of hollow bolys from kuryakyn and they looked nice. since then i have went with mbw wrap arounds.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Anybody do this?

I want to do the same thing. Did you ever do put the signals on?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I did the same as the other two gents. If you check out 8bc and 1bad8ball pics on show me you jackpot page, maybe what your looking for

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've seen some before but can't find the pics. I just installed my bullets in the stock blinker holes in the license bracket.

hey diamond, are those 2" bullets? good website recommendation to pick some up? There are about 100 out there, trying to narrow the list.

·
Registered
526 Posts

which bullet signals are those? what size?

Thanks,
Robb

1 - 13 of 13 Posts