Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering removing the baffles from my 2015 Gunner which is fitted with a Stage 1 X Bow exhaust. Will this effect or improve performance?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
It'll be louder but you'll lose a little torque. Louder is not always faster...

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
On the steel frame bikes it should actually improve your overall HP. I don't believe you will lose any torque either. The factory Xbow's are very restrictive.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've also been thinking about removing the baffles in my X Bow exhaust it has half baffles atm but its not quite loud enough.. Lets us know how it goes w157

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Rip those suckers out Mat- bolt on the swing arm side and an Allen key nut on the inside- undo it then grasp the lip of the baffles without some long nose pliers and pull evenly around the rim, increase with force as necessary.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've considered the same thing. waiting a bit to see if my baffles burn in a little since they are brand new. plus im waiting until i get a power commander or such, just don't wanna lose the torque.

on a side note, considering selling my never used once brande new Gunner, stock black exhaust. thought someone would want them to port instead of porting their factories. would save hundreds!

-Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts