Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look without the cheese wedges on the sides. I've found the key relocate stuff but wondering about the rest of the stuff behind those wedges. Has anyone found a good howto or any more information on this?

·
Registered
81 Posts
On the left side,the bracket is held on with just bolts.3 I think. for the right side its molded to the oil lines.You would have to cut it off close to the line with a dremel or cut off wheel. or look for oil lines from a pre 05 vegas. I dont think they had a right side wedge. someone with an older one would probly trade you so they could run wedges.

·
Registered
81 Posts
ooops scratch that....I see you have a 2012. not the same.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I really like the look without the cheese wedges on the sides. I've found the key relocate stuff but wondering about the rest of the stuff behind those wedges. Has anyone found a good howto or any more information on this?
There's a lot of ugly stuff behind the right-side wedge, so complete removal won't be a show stopper. Take off the right hand side one, and take a peak. You'll need to replace the wedges not just remove them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts