Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that have had to have Victory repairs at the dealership, do you think your cost was fair or did you feel overcharged?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Our shop charges $120/hr while a local well established small engine repair shop that works on motorcycles as well charges $75/hr. Depending on what I need done I will usually favour the little guy. Even our local Toyota dealer who works on my Tacoma isn't that high at $101/hr.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If they could do a repair

For those that have had to have Victory repairs at the dealership, do you think your cost was fair or did you feel overcharged?
I don't mind paying for good work; but to pay out the butt for shotty repair work is a crime. I would like to do a shout-out to Freedom Power Sports in Kennasaw & Cumming Georgia. They make me wish I had purchased a Harley only because there are more dealers and they seem to treat my friends who have HD's better than my local Vic dealer treats me!

Once again I would pay for good work and a warranty is worthless if you cannot get good work at the dealer where you purchased the bike.:mad:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine as been at the dealer since July 31. 19 days & counting so far they changed the fuel pump & were looking at the IAC valve. I'm starting to rethink my choice of brand:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts