1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Or just click on forum member @BBob signature and you find FREE repair manuals ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
259 Posts
Or just click on forum member @BBob signature and you find FREE repair manuals ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk
That's the first thing I did after I bought mine. 2004 broshure, owners manual, repair manual and parts manual. Printed everything out and put it all in a hard binder for safe keeping. Not to mention on a hard drive in case it ever gets pulled off the net. I highly suggest everyone do the same. :grin

·
Premium Member
13,725 Posts
I'm hoping lots of people take the time to download and save all that info. One day I won't be here and who knows how long Mediafire will let the info stay there for downloading. I went through a lot of other companies that only lasted a few months before they wanted money to host the info. Mediafire has been the best by a country mile.

I keep adding info to the Belt Sizes post (listed in sig line) as well. Most recently it was oil and filters.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm hoping lots of people takes the time to download and save all that info. One day I won't be here so who knows how long Mediafire will let the info stay there for downloading. I went through a lot of other companies that only lasted a few months before they wanted money to host the info. Mediafire has been the been by a country mile.

I keep adding info to the Belt Sizes post (listed in sig line) as well. Most recently it was oil and filters.

Thanks for sharing Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts