Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I was wondering who makes replacement handlebar end caps? Not a fan of the factory chrome end pieces. Looking for something black and simple.

TIA!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
hi guys, i was wondering who makes replacement handlebar end caps? Not a fan of the factory chrome end pieces. Looking for something black and simple.

Tia!
Plasti-Dip-Black_WD-800x800.jpg

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Anything 1 inch should work, or you could spend a little bit more and get a sweet set of Avon grips that have the end caps attached. I have the Avon MT air in black with stock ends and throttle boss plus the black anodized spikes....

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
If wiring can be done internally in your bars you could get indicator lights put on the ends and get rid of your stock front indicators. Just a thought.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I gave in a bought some Kuryakyn Gloss Black ISO-Grips. I liked the Avon grips but they will not work with the Lloydz quarter turn throttle ring.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I gave in a bought some Kuryakyn Gloss Black ISO-Grips. I liked the Avon grips but they will not work with the Lloydz quarter turn throttle ring.
The Kury's are really nice grips.....added the weighted ends also !

Peter

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Not sure why they wouldn't work, I have modified my throttle (my own version of the quarter turn throttle) and have no issues...

·
Super Moderator
4,950 Posts
Anything 1 inch should work, or you could spend a little bit more and get a sweet set of Avon grips that have the end caps attached. I have the Avon MT air in black with stock ends and throttle boss plus the black anodized spikes....
Agreed love my Avon grips.

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
I went with the Kury ends on the KP just so I could use the left end as a helmet lock which I now rarely use since a helmet isn't required in the state I live in but it is handy for when I cross borders into non-freedom states.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts