Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour
NEW OFFER!!! $250 FINDERS FEE - payable upon completion of a successful sale.
SEARCY, ARKANSAS 72143
Base Price: $21,999
Kelly Blue Book Value: $11,800
SELLING PRICE: $8,500
Odometer: 66,797 miles
Specs
Type: Air/oil-cooled
Engine size: 1731cc
Transmission: 6-speed, cable-actuated wet clutch
Cruise Control
HID Headlight
Belt Drive
ABS Brakes
Custom Grips
Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.8 Gallons
Approximate MPG: 36-40 on the highway
Approximately Fuel Tank Range: 224 miles

This bike:
Very clean 2012 Victory Cross Country Tour
Saddlebags and carpet lined trunk

Hi-Performance Cams installed by the Vic Shop in Iowa
Rockford-Fosgate Amplifier and 6" upgraded speakers
Navigation Garmin zumo 590 included (latest maps) $600 value.
All maintenance records available
Oil and grease changed and lubricated at appropriate levels and times
Tires changed on schedule
Victory Trunk Travel Bag included
Helmets included

This is a wonderful bike...absolutely the best BIKE I have ever owned (I have owned 7 motorcycles in my life). I would NOT be afraid to hop on it RIGHT NOW as it sits and head to California, or any other 3,000 mile trip. My only reason for selling the bike is I have issues with chronic vertigo and it's just time to part with it.

The bike has a few rock chips on the lower fairings, but mechanically...this bike is in EXCELLENT mechanical condition, and has many more carefree miles ahead of it. The only service work done on this bike was done by myself (oil changes) and the original dealer (provided if wanted). This bike has never been wrecked or laid down. CLEAR TITLE.

NEW OFFER!!! $250 FINDERS FEE - payable upon completion of a successful sale.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,021 Posts
@arkiebiker sorry to hear you are living with pain, also sorry you have to sell, hope your bike gets a new owner that takes care of it, i was wondering last month how you were doing ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
8,716 Posts
A Helluva good bike for the money!
Sad to hear you can't ride any more mate, real bummer that.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Great price on a great bike but sorry to hear you have to sell for health reasons.

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Nice bike. Here’s a thought, sell the trunk for at least $1500 plus shipping, they go fast. Then sell those lowers for $750, also sell fast.
Then drop your price to $7000-$7500 and it will sell quick too

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Nice bike. Here’s a thought, sell the trunk for at least $1500 plus shipping, they go fast. Then sell those lowers for $750, also sell fast.
Then drop your price to $7000-$7500 and it will sell quick too
This.

Someone buying the bike for the price you're asking will do exactly those things.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This.

Someone buying the bike for the price you're asking will do exactly those things.
I have a guy looking at it now...If he breaks "Ol Vic" up, so be it, but it won't be me doing it. I couldn't bear to see the bike in any way...other than how I bought it.

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
I have a guy looking at it now...If he breaks "Ol Vic" up, so be it, but it won't be me doing it. I couldn't bear to see the bike in any way...other than how I bought it.
Arkie,

I understand your reasons. Prayers inbound for a full asking price sale or for your restoration from vertigo. I also have a 2012 pearl white CCT with similar miles. In my case as well, the CCT is hands down the very best motorcycle I've ever owned in 50+ years of riding motorcycles.
A very good friend of mine suffered from vertigo 2 years ago. In his case, he could drive and ride just fine, it's when he walked away from a car or the bike he had vertigo issues.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts