Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have nothing just trying to even it out.
Will this one go 22 pages?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I thought someone hijacked the thread. I will do all I can to accomplish your goal.

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be right there with you my friend. wac

I could post a photo of myself with my WWII Japanese rifle. Hey that's it actual photos of Republicans with guns. I'm pretty smart sometimes. :ltr:

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh no, no, no....they're evil.... Oh wait, wrong thread.. Yeah I just checked and mine are just sitting there too. But those darn night sites are glowing. Is that okay? It looks a little scary.
Glowing night sights are scary it means your prepared to create a hostile work environment for someone that wants to break in and do you harm.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Those darn Democrats made ammo so expensive that I had to post a courtesy sign on my front door. It reads: Due to Obama causing a steep increase in the price of ammunition, the will no longer be any warning shots. Sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Those darn Democrats made ammo so expensive that I had to post a courtesy sign on my front door. It reads: Due to Obama causing a steep increase in the price of ammunition, the will no longer be any warning shots. Sorry for the inconvenience.
That's great, LMAO

·
Registered
12,296 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Sorry, it must have come to me in one of those formats that don't fwd well. Got word from others they couldn't open it. It was a "poster" that listed all the people and places in gov't that are protected by guns, except schools, they are a "gun free zone." But when trouble occurs, people with guns are called in to handle it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The Demo thread gets hijacked over Obamacare, what happens here? Are we going to have an Independents & Guns thread as well? Definitely where I would be posting ;)....Ammo shortage? Check out www.ammo.net.....

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Demo thread gets hijacked over Obamacare, what happens here? Are we going to have an Independents & Guns thread as well? Definitely where I would be posting ;)....Ammo shortage? Check out www.ammo.net.....
The same.

Obamacare is the "Affordable Healthcare Act" here's the phone number. :D :D Look at the number and your phone keypad.

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
This thread didn't get 633 replies (at this moment) as the Democrats with guns thread did. Talk about one sided geez. :)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
It says Republicans and guns. We already know you all have guns and you think everyone should have guns and guns don't kill but people do etc etc so what's the point??

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It says Republicans and guns. We already know you all have guns and you think everyone should have guns and guns don't kill but people do etc etc so what's the point??
There isn't one.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts