Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!!!
I'm trying to meet the minimum requirement for new members to have at least 2 post in order to start a thread.

Since I'm here, can someone direct me on how to get a paint code or color name for my 02' V92 TC Deluxe? I have the two tone color of red with silver accent and a pin striping in between?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Congrats on your new ride and welcome! I have always loved that color scheme! It is a combonation of Solar Red P342 and Vogue Silver P354.

May have some challenges findiing it but that is the info, start at the dealer and may have to really push them to find it. good luck and safe riding

Tim

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome! If the dealer gives you a hard time getting the paint codes, try an independent body shop that works on bikes...they can get the codes to anything. Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I have to overcome the 2post minimum to start thread about my problem. I`m also an owner of V92C and I love this bike :) but I have an engine error message and I dont know what to do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello

I am new to the forum and can't even figure out how to post introduction, so here it is. My handle is XCguy but I am currently riding a 2012 CrossRoads with a batwing fairing made by/for Victory. Standard highway bars, Lowrider heated seat, and chrome tipover rails for my soft bags round out my one-of-a-kind black beauty. Really turns heads around my El Paso 'hood. Love long distance touring and plan to ride to Seattle and then south along the coast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts