Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left work tonight and did my usual ritual do the choke thing and let her warm up as I get my gear on and adjusted and make sure the bags are latched up. Took off out of the parking lot hit the main road in second and rolled on it just before I shifted to 3rd she cut out and did the same thing in coming out of third. Rolled on up into fifth and cruised at about 50 mph no prob. Slowed down and went back up through the gears a few miles down the road and what was happening was she wouldn't go over 3k acted as though it was hitting a rev limiter. I got close to town and slowed to go up throught he gears again and it still did it 3k and she was still acting up. Got through town about 8 lights and back to open road and rolled on her and took her up to almost 5k which is not the way I run her but had to test it and no problems. Not sure what was going on is my tps acting up is there actually rev limitters on these bikes that was getting a false r.p.m. signal I've never ran her out into outer space to see if there is a limitter but it was acting like I was bumping a limiter at 3k.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts