Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

My name is Jose, I currently own a R6S yamaha, but because I took a test ride on a hammer S i'm hooked. I'm currently in the works of trading my bike for a 2010 hammer S hopefully everything works out.

I have read through the board already and it does seem there are plenty of people here with knowledge of Victory and the passion for them. I am alittle bummed that there isn't alot of activity.

Well I still enjoy forums and for this one at least is very calm and cool headed and collected with their replies. Hopefully I can say in the next few days that i'm a proud owner of a Victory and become a member of this what it seems a happy group!!

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Hello all!

My name is Jose, I currently own a R6S yamaha, but because I took a test ride on a hammer S i'm hooked. I'm currently in the works of trading my bike for a 2010 hammer S hopefully everything works out.

I have read through the board already and it does seem there are plenty of people here with knowledge of Victory and the passion for them. I am alittle bummed that there isn't alot of activity.

Well I still enjoy forums and for this one at least is very calm and cool headed and collected with their replies. Hopefully I can say in the next few days that i'm a proud owner of a Victory and become a member of this what it seems a happy group!!
Welcome to the VF!
Your response to the test ride seems like a rubber stamp response.thumb up Seems like everyone that test rides them, has the same response. That's is a good thing!!!!
I know you are going to love it when it is officially yours.
Again, Welcome to the VF.cheers

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I fought off the urge to do it, but with my brother, his friend and the lady at the booth all prodding me I caved, call it peer pressure. I enjoyed the hell of the bike, so i'm just in the waiting game.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts