Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Plugs are telling me one cylinder is running rich and the other lean. The rear cylinder is the lean one. Ideas?
I'm still new to Victory but have you run injector cleaner on a regular basis? With the Crud they call gas anymore the injectors can clog easier as the gas can gum up.
If you ride daily and use about 4 to 5 tanks a month you can run injector cleaner every 2 months. If you are riding about 1 tank full a month I think you should put some injector cleaner in about every tank full. This is only my opinion though, but its what I've done for years with other bikes and cars.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Plugs are telling me one cylinder is running rich and the other lean. The rear cylinder is the lean one. Ideas?
Like @Jakvis said it wouldn't hurt run some fuel system cleaner through. But also its true that each cylinder can have different fueling needs. Tuners like the Dyno Jet PCV and map each cylinder separately. My dyno guy, did this when I had my last tuning done.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will throw some injector cleaner in, but also think it might be because I have the LLoyd's Idle Air Valve. My Indy says you need two, instead of one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts