·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I drove 8 laps at Lowes Motor Speedway.
On about laps 6,7, & 8, It was turning about 6500 RPM's going into turn 3.
My best lap (#7)was an average speed of 148

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqZowxyYikA
You're a natural boss. I was rootin for you to get to pass the poker in front of you. I even got a little tingly when you finally did it. Nice work.

Now if you think that was fun, how'z about tryin a track day on a bike? No women in your ear telling you to slow down there. thumb up

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
Oh man! I'm smiling ear to ear for you! As they say down South; that looks funner den chit!

Lucky dog. I have a friend who would race these with other friends down at Fontana in SoCal every year. They rented the cars and went to classes so they could race them while being alone in the car. The only thing was they has a pace car so they couldn't go over a certain speed. Probably about as fast as you were going. Good stuff for sure. It's on my short bucket list of things to do someday for sure.

Flew a stunt plane once. One of those really fast single prop fixed wing fighter type planes that were overbuilt so there was nothing anyone could do rip the wings off. That was good time too. If you ever get the chance; I highly recommend it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts