Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share! My dad graduated high school with Rick Fairless and joined the Army the same time as his brother Randy. (I'm 37 so this was 29+ years ago and Rick has been customizing bike for some time) If you guys do not know who he is, I am sure you have seen some of his bikes.

Anyway, he told me a while back that he picked up the Victory line at his shop. Well he posted this on his website right before the holidays and I thought I would share with ya!

Go about midway down and you will see Rick Fairless riding a custom XC he pimped out for Hershel Walker.

If the page moves it was posted 19 Dec 2010.... SHHHHH THE WORDS GETTING OUT!!!! cheersthumb up

http://www.strokersdallas.com/category/ricks-sez/

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Cool find! Thanks for sharing.

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love this part!

"I have ridden Harleys & Victorys all over the country & the Victory is a better riding motorcycle & it’s bullet proof, unlike a Harley, AND, the Victory is a couple of thousand dollars cheaper than the comparable Harley! PLUS, the Victory has better brakes, better handling, better suspension & more horse power!"

Then he want on to say,

I’ll say it again, YOU CAN NOT BUY A BETTER MOTORCYCLE THAN A VICTORY! PERIOD! I’m not saying that there is anything wrong with a Harley, there’s not. They‘re great bikes. I’m just saying that a Victory is a better motorcycle. Some people just want to say that they own a Harley…a HOG! ... Vics are for the guy that is interested in having a better motorcycle!"

·
13,262 Posts
Do you think Rick did this
Ruper.jpg

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
368 Posts
I saw a company demo of the vehicle "wrap" product at this year's state fair. Pretty neat idea. Way cheaper than custom paint, when you get ready for something else, you can change it. Might be a good option for someone who's wanting something different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts