Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had several requests for my laydown license plate bracket, so I went into production on another batch. Get all the juicy details in the "Vendor Specials" forum. Supply is limited, but the price remains the same. thumb up
Please don't PM me, use the phone number and/or email in The Vendor Specials forum. Thanks.
Ric

Attachments

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Now you tell me after i sold off my first born to be able to afford the Kury version!!! Nce looking bracket!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will fit on a Vision correct?
From what I can tell, yes. The Vision seems to have the same recess as the Cross bikes do for the license. To be honest, I have not attempted an actual fit. I have a friend who owns a Vision and I'll try one on his bike, now that I have some. :confused:

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now you tell me after i sold off my first born to be able to afford the Kury version!!! Nce looking bracket!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I wouldn't want another bike with that bracket, running around Portland. Then others will think every Victory has one.:ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I wouldn't want another bike with that bracket, running around Portland. Then others will think every Victory has one.:ltr::ltr:
oh man!! theres another like you out there? guess i better stay in illinois. gotta go read the vendors section.

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh man!! theres another like you out there? guess i better stay in illinois. gotta go read the vendors section.
I escaped Chicago for the Northwet a long time ago. Used to live in Rogers Park, way north. Still have relates there and when I visit them, a trip to Manny's deli is mandatory. Nothing like that here in the bland NW.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I completed a batch of 10 brackets just a few days ago and more than half are gone out the door. If you have been marinating over getting one of these beauties, go to the Vendors Specials forum for contact info and call or email me that your check is on its way. I don't know when I'll have time to make another batch.

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys...I try to please. I'll be making another batch after I get back from this long biz trip I'm on. Think I'll have 'em ready well after the first of the year. Happy Thanksgiving to all. It's looking like mine will be in Monterey, CA.
RicZ

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Just ordered one via PayPal, thank you!

Mark

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys...I try to please. I'll be making another batch after I get back from this long biz trip I'm on. Think I'll have 'em ready well after the first of the year. Happy Thanksgiving to all. It's looking like mine will be in Monterey, CA.
RicZ
Will be checking back after New Years ..

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
This thread gets a bump. Just installed my RicZ laydown license plate bracket. Solid construction, perfect fit, looks awesome. WAY cheaper than the competition. Thanks Ric!

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This thread gets a bump. Just installed my RicZ laydown license plate bracket. Solid construction, perfect fit, looks awesome. WAY cheaper than the competition. Thanks Ric!
You are very welcome and thanks to you for that nice compliment.cheers

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes, these are an excellent product fit and finish. I love mine! Ric went waaaay out of his way in a very timely fashion, to make one of his brackets to fit my Alberta plate. Thanks again.

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, these are an excellent product fit and finish. I love mine! Ric went waaaay out of his way in a very timely fashion, to make one of his brackets to fit my Alberta plate. Thanks again.
I was glad to be of service. If any of your Alberta fellow X bike riders want one, I'm up to the task and you know what to tell them about price and delivery. I even know how to fill out the customs form now too. Boy, I learn fast for an old guy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.