Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought some.

Those using it, and FOR THOSE WHO DON'T ride constantly, how long does the bike have to sit for the solution to "pool" at bottom, and how bad and long is the ride until it re-distributes itself?

Thanks.

·
13,262 Posts
If you go to there web site you will see that as you ride the ride-on will stick the tire.
My bike sat all last week and I road on Sunday with no issues what so ever. Even had it up to a hundred at one point and as smooth as could be.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I just put Ride-on in my tires a week ago and what a difference. The ride feels much more smoother. I honestly did not get the feeling that the wheel was out of balance while the stuff spread out within the tire as I expected. My bike doesn't sit more than a couple of days before I am riding again so I wondered about pooling as well.

·
Premium Member
13,729 Posts
Like anything, it will change consistency when cold or hot, so while it is super slow to pool, even in hot weather, it will do so quicker in the Summer. A few miles on the surface streets and it's right back to where it should be. Probably not even that long. I doubt you would ever notice it Mike.

Now that it's in there; fuggetaboutit. :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
I waswondering the same thing after bike had sat for the winter. I always used dynbeads and like them alot. Thought about tryign this stuff, but wondered about the winter sitting issue.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Bought some.

Those using it, and FOR THOSE WHO DON'T ride constantly, how long does the bike have to sit for the solution to "pool" at bottom, and how bad and long is the ride until it re-distributes itself?

Thanks.
I had it in my other bike and once its in and you've riden a bit you don' t notice it unbalance. If you pay close attention you might notice it for a mile or 2. Even after sitting all winter I didn't really notice anything on the first ride of the season.

I just bought some today to put in the new tire I need to put on soon.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
My bike sat from April to July and I did not notice it being unbalanced at all when I started again in july.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts