·
12,968 Posts
Good stuff Dyna beads don't compair to the balance to Ride-on

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good stuff Dyna beads don't compair to the balance to Ride-on
We sell both. I have been installing dyna beads for years in our tires here....no problems or issues. But Ride-On has an added bonus.thumb up

·
Premium Member
12,979 Posts
Noe, I know on the Ride-On site they say the Motorcycle product is different than the car product. They look the same and feel the same. Can you tell me what the real difference is besides the price? Are the fibers in the moto product more concentrated or something because moto tires hold less air?

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Noe, I know on the Ride-On site they say the Motorcycle product is different than the car product. They look the same and feel the same. Can you tell me what the real difference is besides the price? Are the fibers in the moto product more concentrated or something because moto tires hold less air?
Spoke to the Ride-On rep...hes said YES....big difference. Viscosity is the obvious...plus the chemical make up changes a bit. They do not recommend using MOTO formula in Auto/SUV or vice-versa. He offered to have one of his Chemical Engineers call me to discuss further...but told him I heard all I needed to hear. Hope that helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts