Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Ride-On tire sealant is a solution you put inside your tires to make them self balance and to help avoid flat tires. It's kind of like Slime but better. There have been a bunch of comments on this and if you search for "ride-on" you'll find them. Here's the newest ones:

http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=9567&highlight=ride-on

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Have it my tires and it gives me great peace of mind. I was considering DynaBeads, but learned that those who mount tires hate them. Had to do something cuz I had an imbalance problem due to weights not staying on. Now the ride is a smooth as a baby's tuchus and I have no worries about punctures. Had a shop do it - Ride-On and install was $60 and that included nitrogen instead of air. Tire guys don't mind this stuff cuz its a gel that stays put.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Have it my tires and it gives me great peace of mind. I was considering DynaBeads, but learned that those who mount tires hate them. Had to do something cuz I had an imbalance problem due to weights not staying on. Now the ride is a smooth as a baby's tuchus and I have no worries about punctures. Had a shop do it - Ride-On and install was $60 and that included nitrogen instead of air. Tire guys don't mind this stuff cuz its a gel that stays put.
thumb up COOL...gonna do this too ! Thanks

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts