Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I have been a Victory rider for four years and I have been very happy with my 06 Vegas. Got the regular, non 8-ball version to get 6 gears and blacked it out slowly. When the Vision 8-ball came out it was love at first sight and this week, after a few years of waiting, I will be flying to Coastal Victory in South Carolina and riding one all the way back home to Nashville, TN. As soon as I get these two black beauties next to each other in my driveway I will post pics. These forums have really impressed me and I am proud to hop in and start posting thumb up

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I must say I really liked the Vision 8-ball. Sad to see they quit making it. Enjoy the new ride. It's going to be tuff to decide which one to take. I'll bet you rack up more miles on the Vision though.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Awesome! Congratulations on the new ride. After doing some research I am glad that the 2011-12 vegas bikes got the 106 with the 6 speed, the little upgrades they made to them sealed the deal for me too. I love the vision in terms of everything it offers, however the look has yet to grow on me... but other than that I love it. Looking forward to the pics of your blacked out non 8-ball vegas

·
12,968 Posts
Superswede
Now you have to go back into your profile and add where you live and what bikes you have.
Get a oil change half way home if its more the a 250 mile ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts