Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I hoped on the bike to run down to the parts store, errand for the cage. The store is about 3/4 a mile each way. I got home in only 40 miles but over an hour. Very strange, I blamed the bike. But who do I blame for the case of beer that ended up on the back?
Anyone else have this happen, I hope it isn't just an issue I have, my weekend errands are now taking hundreds of miles and some great times on the bike.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I've had similar problems on mine, I blame the GPS though.
I've had times I go for a ride during lunch and I cant find my way back for a couple hours.

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
So I hoped on the bike to run down to the parts store, errand for the cage. The store is about 3/4 a mile each way. I got home in only 40 miles but over an hour. Very strange, I blamed the bike. But who do I blame for the case of beer that ended up on the back?
Anyone else have this happen, I hope it isn't just an issue I have, my weekend errands are now taking hundreds of miles and some great times on the bike.
Mine does the same thing. I make it clear where I want to go before I leave the house, and it constantly ends up taking me the long route everywhere I go!

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
Apparently this is a wide spread problem. Still, I doubt a recall will ever be issued, so we'll have to learn to live with this one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts