Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good pair of riding boots. My last pair were leather pull ons with no harness straps or buckles. I'm looking for the same ones but they are no longer made. Does anyone have a lead on a similar pair?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Thank you saddlebag!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Sometimes I'll wear my Dainese racing boots under my jeans when I ride my Vic, but most often it's the Joe Rocket Orbit boots.

Crazy low prices on them (about $100) and they give full ankle roll protection, extra abrasion protection along the ankles, strong heel cup, extra toe box support and a nice added panel for the shifter to reduce wear on the boot.

If a boot isn't specifically made for motorcycle riding, and our unique needs... I won't wear them.

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
I'm looking for a good pair of riding boots. My last pair were leather pull ons with no harness straps or buckles. I'm looking for the same ones but they are no longer made. Does anyone have a lead on a similar pair?
If you were interested in official Victory boots I could get a pair from them direct. The only sizes available are 10,12, and 13.

Victory Renegade Boot
-These top grain leather boots feature Freedom Flex™ construction and offer a comfortable fit, a tough high-traction sole, and a removable, washable liner to keep them fresh.
-You can customize the fit with the lace-up front, or make them easy-on, easy-off boots by simply using the side zipper.

Retail: $129.99
Sale Price: $103.99 + Shipping thumb up

I would just need a zip code to get an accurate shipping quote.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sometimes I'll wear my Dainese racing boots under my jeans when I ride my Vic, but most often it's the Joe Rocket Orbit boots.

Crazy low prices on them (about $100) and they give full ankle roll protection, extra abrasion protection along the ankles, strong heel cup, extra toe box support and a nice added panel for the shifter to reduce wear on the boot.

Mine look just like these from Wmart, brand Swat, $25.00. Very sturdy.

maurice

·
Registered
66 Posts
If you were interested in official Victory boots I could get a pair from them direct. The only sizes available are 10,12, and 13.

Victory Renegade Boot
-These top grain leather boots feature Freedom Flex™ construction and offer a comfortable fit, a tough high-traction sole, and a removable, washable liner to keep them fresh.
-You can customize the fit with the lace-up front, or make them easy-on, easy-off boots by simply using the side zipper.

thumb up I have got a pair of these and really like them

·
Registered
810 Posts

Victory Renegade Boot

Kate, are these still on sale? And if my feet prove to be too wide for them, are they returnable?

Thanks...

(zip is 92886 BTW)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Yes its still on. I can get sizes 7,8,10,12,13. Shipping would be the same to you $15. Let me know what you want to do.
I am wanting these, but concerned about the width issue. I wear an 11 1/2, so a 12 may be wide enough. Would they be returnable if they prove to not be?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Red Wing Engineer boots with a steel toe for me. Expensive but I can still walk on my foot. They saved my foot when I was hit by a car that ran a stop sign. Thick leather was cut by the engine fins but not my foot, steel toe and strong boot prevented my foot from being totally crushed, only crushed as wide as the steel toe allowed it to be. Impact was so bad I still had a broken toe and a somewhat crushed foot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts