Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Riding comparison for 6 foot plus rider

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  BP6666VR 
#1 ·
Hey guys-

Just signed up for the site. This place has some great info. I previously had a M109 but have always loved the look of the jackpot and hammer models. I love the fat rear-end. I sold my bike prior to having twins and moving to FL for work. Now I am dying, especially living in such a great climate.

As I am looking at what I want to do, I am up in the air as to whether I want to go with a pre-owned with low mileage or buy new. I have narrowed it down to either the jackpot or hammer. What I was wondering, as you can see by my thread title, how do you tall folk find the comfortability of the two models? I am an ex-college football player (d-line) who still avidly lifts. I am just under 6'-2". My wife is 6' foot tall as well. Just wanted to give you a quick overview. . .

I liked my 9 and it was comfortable but on long hauls, I would have liked the peg positions to be a bit farther out to stretch the legs. I am assuming the same will be said about the vics???

Anything else that you can throw in, advise, inform, etc. . . I'm all ears!!!!!

Thanks guys & gals.

See less See more
#3 ·
6'3" Wife is 5'9". Both Have the leg room but the Batwing Pegs would be great just to kick the foot forward a little bit. My only complaints are the seat (getting sent to Mean City Cycles this winter) and no gas gauge. Other than those.. I love the Jackpot :grin

#4 ·
I'm about 6'1" and wanted an Ultra Classic. Had a 2002 GoldWing. Got the XCT and there are no regrets. I would even buy another one.

#6 ·
I'm 6'. I added the two inch foot peg extensions which helped and are good for me. I know there are some 4' extensions out there from certain vendors. My guess would be that those would be the best fit for someone 6'2". Love my Jackpot.

#9 ·
6' - 3 63/64"

Got the 4" extension, comfortable enough ....

I put my handlebars exactly the same rake as my fork, and that works for me too ....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.