Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back home from riding on the Blue Ridge Parkway for 3 days, the leaves are beautiful this time of year and the road is fun. If you ever get the chance I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Just got back home from riding on the Blue Ridge Parkway for 3 days, the leaves are beautiful this time of year and the road is fun. If you ever get the chance I highly recommend it.
We need pictures!! :worthless without:

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
13,263 Posts
blue heaven parkway

I too have ridden it there was 8 of us and the deer and turkeys and other animals were great. As I remember they say 18 hours from one end to the other well we were like a week and a day. I all so was told its a 500 dollar ticket for speeding.
Great trip ever one should do it.thumb up

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes it is a beautiful ride,we rode it from one end to the other in July this year . Wife enjoyed it ,in fact she wanted to spend our 40th this year in western NC. So 10 day ago we rode down to Deal's Gap, rode several differant roads, and I NEVER found a road that we didn't enjoy ! We liked it so much down there , I 'll just have to go back and try to find a road thats just not fun to ride!! ( don't really think there is one ). :ltr:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts