Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left TN this morning to go to KY to ride the reaper had a good time and ride hardly no traffic here is a couple of pix FB_IMG_1520122566630.jpg

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Left TN this morning to go to KY to ride the reaper had a good time and ride hardly no traffic here is a couple of pix
Rainman, where exactly is the "reaper" in Kentucky? I have ridden all over eastern Kentucky and haven't hear of that one. I probably have been on it at one time or another though and just didn't know what it was called. Is it above Oneida TN? I have a buddy who lives there and we used to ride a bunch KY roads up that way when I lived in Knoxville.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
@rainman123 Awesome!! That's my kind of road :grin

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Thanks for the map Rainman! I have been on the lower half of that road a few times (Whitley City KY back into TN and up to Pineville and then back into SWVA and back home to ETN). There are some great roads in SWVA that are still in really good shape to ride on but is kind of eerie in places because of the almost empty communities where people have just moved away. Kinda sad because the better half and myself grew up in little coal towns and now they are almost gone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts