Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went riding yesterday, it was a little hot. The high was 99 degrees. The first day we were under 100 degrees in 2 weeks. The wind was low and I stayed on farm to marked roads with very little traffic. There is some pretty good looking cotton in areas. But well loose the dryland cotton if we don't get rain soon. Today would have been a good day to ride, high temperature is predicted to be 93 degrees. I have friends coming over today so I have to hang around. A friend just got back from a 8 day ride in Colorado. He's going to show us pictures and tell us about his trip. He road a little over 2,000 miles. I don't know if I'll make a trip this year. It will be the first time in 18 years I didn't

Reactions: Mark Fernandes

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,758 Posts
Lot of stuff still closed and restricted. Makes trips extra annoying this year.

Reactions: NAB

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rode a while Saturday, back roads. Never seen a vehicle on some roads. Did see a few other motorcycles though. Guys around my age out for a Saturday put. It was in the low 90's with around 5mph winds. I have started riding at least once a week. I need it and so does the scooter.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,758 Posts
Definitely need to ride minimum once a week. It can be hard when temperatures get high though. We are seeing a lot of 90+ days this year.

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have had a lot of days in the hundreds this year. Some years it never hits a hundred degrees. But this hasn't been one of those years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts