Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my 2004 TC from a buddy of mine that installed highway hawk (hawg?) risers to bring the bars up a few inches (4" risers) What he did NOT do is reinstall any rubber bushings or spacers that may have been with the OEM risers, so these things are hard mounted to the tree and want to shake the bars out of my hands when I hit a bump.

Where can I get some isolators? will Harley isolators work? What part numbers will cross? What was on the OEM's? I am new to Victory but have to assume that this handlebar shake would never have been allowed off the line...

Sorry to post here, but I need to meet my prerequisite to post elsewhere so...

Dave

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Sponsers

Look under the sponsers on the site. There is EastToledoHonda, they sell Victory and everything else almost. You mention you are a member to the forum and they give you a discount. I have bought serveral items from them. Usually get the new items I order in a very fair amount of time and prices and better than the local dealers usually. They have parts books on their site you can look up the part, you may have to actually put the parts into a order to see the cost, but you do not have to order until you are sure you want the parts. I usually get more then one thing to figure in the cost of shipping. You can also check with your local dealer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts