Premium Member
6,199 Posts
350 U$D ¿¿¿?¿¿¿ darn.... That's expensive

They do look nice though

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
I have the Victory passenger arm rests on my CCT. They look like what they are and work quite well for my wife. She especially likes that Victory added an mount for a RAM ball under each side to accommodate a cup holder. I've seen a CCT with the Rivco passenger arm rests but I'm not sure the CCT trunk sides were designed to correctly support them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the Victory passenger arm rests on my CCT. They look like what they are and work quite well for my wife. She especially likes that Victory added an mount for a RAM ball under each side to accommodate a cup holder. I've seen a CCT with the Rivco passenger arm rests but I'm not sure the CCT trunk sides were designed to correctly support them.
Any issues with the armrests not staying in place while she is riding with you? I read some reports about them swinging out and the passenger needing to hold them in place.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Any issues with the armrests not staying in place while she is riding with you? I read some reports about them swinging out and the passenger needing to hold them in place.
Not really. They have a 'detent' that positions them straight ahead but they are designed to swing out rather easily. There is a bolt and nut in the pivot. I may remove them to see if tightening the nut increases the detent pressure. The nut is on the bottom but the top part of the bolt can't be held secure while they're mounted on the bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts