Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Road bully deliberately crashes into motorcyclist

Road bully deliberately crashes into female motorcyclist, wonder why he is going back to do?

and

Motorcycle head on close call

Motorcycle head on close call in Stellenbosch, South Africa.
The second vid was clearly a case of a motorcyclist with balls that exceeded skills. He was on a 4 lane highway, why on earth would he ride the center line especially given the speed he was carrying through the bends?

The first case should have resulted in the camera man beating the jackass truck driver into oblivion.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I agree...the 2nd video the guy riding was an idiot. There are IDIOT cyclers out there (all over the world).

As for the first video...no doubt the cager was an idiot and careless, but I can't see from THAT VIDEO how he was a bully. To me, it looked like he was just flying across lanes without checking...very wreckless, but I can't say JUST FROM THIS PART OF THE VIDEO if it was intentional. And if it was intentional, why did he stop?

Another explanation...he was an "Asian" driver and they drive like lunatics over there...if the accident was here in the U.S., he mighta had a flashback for traffic over there.

Stupid yes. Bully, I'm not sure. But stupid and careless for sure.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
As for the first video...no doubt the cager was an idiot and careless, but I can't see from THAT VIDEO how he was a bully.
He was initially right behind her. He intentionally changed lanes to move right beside her then flung his truck right into her. If he's that blind, he's got no business operating a vehicle. If he's just that big an asshat, he has no business living outside the confines of a prison.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
Rider in video #2 got suddenly smart and rolled off the throttle after that OMG moment. That's why I take curves AWAY from the centerline,especially in areas with a population of dually pickups. Its been my experience that they think they require 1-1/2 lanes.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
There was a stopped vehicle and a person in the road in the opposite lane in the second video. The vehicle involved in the near miss with the m/c was moving to the center line to get around that vehicle. Not very smart on his part either.

The m/c operator had complete disregard for himself and others that day. I'm sure he continues to ride like that unless he's become a hood ornament since then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts