Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phoenix bound again- bike week out there. Gettin my cop style bag bars this time. Any of you desert rats wanna meet up? I'll be out there from thursday afternoon til sunday morning, maybe monday, if things go especially well...thumb up

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Have fun and ride safe!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Greg, hope you're coming home on Monday cause (especially well )looks real good in that picturethumb up ride safe. Remember im in Mo Val, need to take a break stop by on your way back in.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Greg, hope you're coming home on Monday cause (especially well )looks real good in that picturethumb up ride safe. Remember im in Mo Val, need to take a break stop by on your way back in.
I'll keep that in mind bro!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
geez it is beautiful out here... being a desert rat from when I was just a little children I have always been partial to the desert, & the fact that there are SO many fine azz fembods out here... well, ya gotta love it.

Got my cop style bag bars yesterday, had a nice talk with Dan at AZ Victory. Gave him one of my brake reservoir sleeve & caps, maybe he'll drum up some more sales...

Had a great visit with a long ago love of mine who is stage 4 cancer- she is doing real real good, was an absolute joy seeing her in such good spirits. Was able to give her 9 yr old son a cool ride to the store on the XR!! was very cool.

Hanging out with a friends daughter, well, she is my friend too... 26 yr old hottie-& her just as hot 24 yr old roomie- got the bug planted for them to get all dressed down for pics on my bike for the "hot chicks with bikes" thread- hold your breath boyz, this might get real good!!

Also spending time with my rider lady friend... doing a charity ride & "bike week" extravaganza today, & concert tonite. Should be a good time. Hopefully it gets REAL good, if ya get my drift.

sorry for my rambling, feeling the affects of the shooters last nite...

pics to follow

:crzy:cheers:crzy:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
some pics from the weekend...

happy to say the last pic is road well traveled this weekend!!

Attachments

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
some pics from bike week... first time I attended anything like this... was taken aback actually!

the first pic is a custom I thought was worth a pic...

the old harley was from 1948- a 125 CC!!

The chevy trike is a bosshog V-8

The band is REO Speedwagon- I saw them prolly 7 times 30 yrs ago... thought they would be ok, they ROCKED!!! I was amazed how great of a show they put on...

Attachments

·
Account closed.
39 Posts
sorry we couldn't get together, lets try next time...

cheers

No problem man. Last weekend turned out to be a complete bust for me. Of all weekends...the last weekend of bike week. Oh well, **** happens. The only "week" time I had was Thursday at Hideaway talking to Trask about turbos. He's a cool guy, fun to hang with.

Glad you had fun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts