Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow victory riders. I want to take the time to invite all of you to this summer's Roar on the Shore. It is a 3 day bike rally in Erie, PA right on beautiful Lake Erie. One of our Victory shops Off Road Express as well as our Harley Dealership are pretty big sponsors in the rally. Arlen Ness is always here as well as some other celebrities and musicians. I would love to see some more Vics up there if you are available. Here is a link to the Rally Website. http://www.roarontheshore.com/2011/

Lots of good rides and if you have never been to Erie, PA its extremely inexpensive to have a good time. The road and area where most of the action is at is called STATE STREET. They will have over 10 blocks closed down for bike parking only and there are over 20 bars and restaurants in this 10 block area where you can find any type of cuisine and drinks. Hope some of you can make it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
the date is July 14, 15, 16 not far from Buffalo it'll be a nice ride along lake Erie. I'll try to get down there. Mike

·
Registered
142 Posts
Me and my honey will be there!!This will be our third year.We always have a blast.It's getting bigger and bigger every year.I got to meet Arlen Ness our first year.He's a real down to earth guy,and he signed my bike!Can't wait til July.thumb up

·
Registered
1 Posts
Roar on the Shore

I will be there live in Erie and have attended all Roar On The Shore events. Its a great time for everyone from young to seniors. Always sponsers a great cause. Should get us Vic riders togetehr and have our own ride around the area. See Ya at The Roar

1 - 6 of 6 Posts