Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just made the switch to a Victory Hammer 8-Ball. I used to have a V-Star 950 and loved it, decided I needed more power. I stumbled upon the Victory dealership and went back and forth many times and after a long long look I decided on the Hammer. The look of this thing is great, and the speed and power to match! Unfortunately I still need to grab it from the dealership this friday. Pics will be for sure following.

Pharaoh

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot! I am already hoping to customize the pipes and air filter, If anyone knows of any good sites or stores I can get good aftermarket products from, feel free to share ! ride safe everyone !

Pharaoh

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats on the upgrade and welcome from Utah!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Thanks a lot! I am already hoping to customize the pipes and air filter, If anyone knows of any good sites or stores I can get good aftermarket products from, feel free to share ! ride safe everyone !

Pharaoh
check out lloydz.com and indysuperbike.com (best prices by far)
For gear you can't beat motorcyclegear.com

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Welcome

That V-Star 950 is a good running bike. A friend of my bought one a few months ago. He has no problems staying with us when we ride. He usually has his wife with him also so he does take it a little easier. Going up the mountains here in Az. he has no problems even with her on the back. He does talk of getting a bigger bike down the road also. You had a very good bike,hopefully the new one is a great bike for you. Enjoy the new ride.thumb up

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks moose!, and Yes the 950 was a great bike. Ran with no problems at all, easy maintenance, and rides smooth. Truly one of the best looking cruisers I have ever seen/ridden. It definitely can keep up with most vehicles out there, however, I was hoping to skip ahead to my final bike that I KNOW ill end up getting either ways so I can begin customizing this one, and plus a great trade in value with the dealership is always a plus. Thanks for the great welcome everyone !:D

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Black

Great looking bike. thumb up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts