Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a new Rockford Fosgate Punch amp and speakers in my CCT. Went with a PBR 300x4 for the amp. 5.25" Punch in the trunk. Had to cut a little to fit them in the trunk. The magnets are much larger than stock. I plan on installing a trunk liner kit from Witchdoctor. 6.5" Punch Pro in the fairing.

Used adapters for the 6.5" to make them fit. The install really wasn't too bad and it will rock! I have around $350 in the build. Let me know if you have any questions

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks good. Being an audio guy be careful with those PPS4-6 speakers out in bad weather. They are composed of a paper cone and are not Marine grade. They will rock though. :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
426 Posts
go to Wal-Mart and get some of the shoe sealer spray. Pretty sure its scotchguard. spray about 3 coats on your cones (10-15 mins between coats) and you'll never have to worry about them short of a hose/pressure washer right on them.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Which adapters did you use for the speakers?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
go to Wal-Mart and get some of the shoe sealer spray. Pretty sure its scotchguard. spray about 3 coats on your cones (10-15 mins between coats) and you'll never have to worry about them short of a hose/pressure washer right on them.
Thanks Howard, that's exactly what I plan on doing

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts