Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Twice in a week the bike and me have gotten rained on now I'm out of town on it and won't get it washed until at least Tuesday. Those of us able to ride in the winter pay a price it's not all sunshine we must endure dirty bikes from time to time.

Attachments

·
Registered
784 Posts
Washing is over rated.

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're breakin' my heart, Vin.:D

My last ride was 22 November. Put her away dry and she's been cold and dry since...
Nice coming back to Phoenix today the ride from Payson AZ to Phoenix is very scenic.

Trade itthumb up
Haha A dirty bike is a traded bike.

A dirty bike is a ridden bike - usually. :D
Oh it's ridden I don't drive my truck sits weeks/months at a time.

Washing is over rated.
Damn right.

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
329 Posts
My bike gets ridden through the winter as long as long as the road conditions are safe. Often times it rains on me and I live on a dirt road. So I end up riding down a muddy dirt road and then it goes long periods of time below 40°F so I can't wash the bike for weeks. My XC ends up looking like a dirt bike covered in mud often in the winter.

That being said, I'd rather ride a ride a dirty bike to work than drive my truck any day of the week. I'm not leaving the bike in the garage over a little dirt.

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My bike gets ridden through the winter as long as long as the road conditions are safe. Often times it rains on me and I live on a dirt road. So I end up riding down a muddy dirt road and then it goes long periods of time below 40°F so I can't wash the bike for weeks. My XC ends up looking like a dirt bike covered in mud often in the winter.

That being said, I'd rather ride a ride a dirty bike to work than drive my truck any day of the week. I'm not leaving the bike in the garage over a little dirt.
Me either :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
people at work look at me like I'm crazy when i ride to work when its 20-30 degrees out and I'm all bundled up riding into work... if the roads are clear I'm riding... right now the roads in DC area are covered in ice so I'm driving... can't wait for better weather

1 - 11 of 11 Posts