Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
13,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was raining all day yesterday. Stones were playing out side and the concert was to start at 8pm.
With poncho on and booze in my flask off we went. Rain stop at 7:45 and the Stones rocked the stage like they always do. The air was kinda thick with that smell of weed. Every age group was there.
Stones are worth the money. I did get satisfaction

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Ahhh rain and the Stones.

I was at one show at the stadium in Cleveland maybe 77 or 78 with Kansas and I think Gary Wright. Anyway, it rained like hell while Kansas played and wind whipping, lightning and Kansas rocked it right through the storm. Then this nut with a specially built motorcycle does this tightrope thing with a gal hung underneath the bike on a metal trapeze thingy which was great. I mean lightning and rain and he's spinning that thing around 100 feet off the ground. Stoopid excellent.
Thing is I got to see how awesome Kansas was and how insane the bike stunt was in the rain twice since the Stones would not play so Kansas and crazy guy did their gigs twice. Finally the sun came out and yep, so did Jagger and the band.

I still dig their tunes but... whatta buncha pussies.

·
Registered
445 Posts
It was raining all day yesterday. Stones were playing out side and the concert was to start at 8pm.
With poncho on and booze in my flask off we went. Rain stop at 7:45 and the Stones rocked the stage like they always do. The air was kinda thick with that smell of weed. Every age group was there.
Stones are worth the money. I did get satisfaction
You went and didn't invite me! I'm "Shattered"..... thumb up

·
Super Moderator
5,065 Posts
Seen them in the rain also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts