Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Victory of Southern Maryland announced that Gunny R Lee Ermey will be having breakfast at their dealership Saturday May 25th from 10-12. Then Sunday Gunny is leading the ride from the Kustom Shoppe for Rolling Thunder at 9.

The Victory Demo truck will also be there Friday May 24th 11-6, and Saturday May 25th 10-4.

http://thekustomshoppe.com/

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
Oh sure, you easterners get all the good stuff and we're stuck with California.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Vic of So MD

Anybody heading down there Saturday morning? I'm coming from N. Calvert, may ride south and over. Anybody want to meet up and ride over?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went to The Kustom Shoppe today to meet Gunny and ride some bikes. He really seems like a great guy. I asked for him to sign a card for my son instead and he just signed one for each of us. I realize he isn't the biggest star in Hollywood but he definitely don't act like he forgot where he came from.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
Gunny will never make it big in Hollywood by playing Mr. Nice Guy. If he hasn't learned by now to be a sleazy, drunken doper, pushing for liberal causes, he'll never get a mention on ET or his face on a checkstand tabloid. What a loss. :)

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Gunny will never make it big in Hollywood by playing Mr. Nice Guy.
Mr Nice Guy? He starred in one of the most memorable films I've ever seen by being a nasty, foul mouthed DI. Whoever the sleazy, drunken, dopers are should be so lucky to make such a successful and provocative film.

Clint Eastwood seems like a nice fella and he's starred and produced a ton of great flicks. He even talks to invisible Obamas. It can be done!

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
Mr Nice Guy? He starred in one of the most memorable films I've ever seen by being a nasty, foul mouthed DI. Whoever the sleazy, drunken, dopers are should be so lucky to make such a successful and provocative film.
I meant that Gunny is being a nice guy in real life. When on stage or screen, actors are repeating what's written into a script. Even leftie Jon Stewart is having a great time getting laughs with that empty chair. A lot of of good material there. thumb up
http://www.americanthinker.com/video/2013/05/obama_scandals_irs_ap_jon_stewart_mocks_ignorance.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts